Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Review: Blindside Saint

Blindside Saint Blindside Saint by Mariah Wolfe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



View all my reviews



📚Review~ Blindside Saint
🖋Author~ Mariah Wolfe
🖋Genre: sports, hockey, sports romance, contemporary romance
⭐️Rating 5/5

Beckett: I’m about to tell her I love her. I can feel the words buzzing on my tongue. They taste so, so sweet.
Sloan: I have to believe I deserve Beckett Daniels. Because I want his love so bad it hurts to breathe.

Blindside Saint is the continuation of Beckett and Sloan's story. And, I absolutely loved it! They are incredible together as Beckett handles Sloan's baby surprise with ease and humor. I'm impressed with the way he so easily accepted her and their pregnancy. With Sloan at his side, he's maturing into an amazing man who is upstanding, willing to support the woman he loves no matter who is determined to ruin them both.