Desire by Chelle BlissMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
View all my reviews
πDesire (Men of Inked Sinners #5)
π Format: ebook
π Chelle Bliss
π« Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
π‘ Put the house on the market and call the movers π
Desire by Chelle Bliss has moved into the neighborhood, and it's a treasure trove just waiting to be unpacked π¦ Entranced by the warmth and welcome of the Gallo, Lizzy dreams of unconditional love. But before she can change zip codes, Lizzy needs to reclaim her power and leave the past in her rearview mirror!
π Mason ~ "I knew the moment I laid eyes on her that I wanted her, but after spending time with her... I knew I wanted more… I wanted everything with her."
Tropes to fall in love with:
❤️ Slow Burn Depth
π Friends to Lovers
π Tavern-Style Pizza Dates
π Misunderstandings & Heartbreak
π Healing & Empowerment
❤️ Found Family
π Mason ~ "Never settle for less than this, Lizzy. If someone isn’t going to be great to you, they don’t deserve your time."
Mason brings all the first-time love and romance to help heal and show Lizzy the meaning of being seen and valued. He is ready to give her the world, but they'll have to unbox and sort through Lizzy's lingering insecurities before she can take that final step.
⚠️ Everything seemed to be heading in the right direction, but a horrible misunderstanding threatens their romance. I was literally shredded by what Lizzy witnessed π Thankfully, the steadfast Gallo family is there with all their nosy, fiercely supportive love to ensure Lizzy has a perfect welcome into the family. This is where sisterhood bonds are unmatched, and the Gallo men always have each other's backs π‘
#Desire #ChelleBliss #brokenwingbookreviews #ravenblackbird74 #Bookstagram